Sunday, March 13, 2016

Production Report 2

Audience Questions:
  1. Like I stated in my last bog post, I kind of created this podcast like a radio show. I chose to do the intro and outro to my podcast for these first two posts, mainly because I am still trying to get the hang of this whole podcast thing and these two pieces are the easiest to edit.
  2. Out of the two pieces I have recorded thus far, this was probably the easiest one, besides the fact that I'm not exactly sure how to add in music pieces yet.

Project Outline:
Closing-
  • End with a wrap-up of the major genres
    • How they are used
    • How they are communicated
    • To what audience
  • How genres in this field have evolved due to technology, what their main purpose is now
  • How these new genres are expanding because of technology
  • What we may see in the future

Clip- Outro

No comments:

Post a Comment