Sunday, May 1, 2016

Peer Review of Ben Barnett

For this peer review, I decided to review one of Ben's production reports with his rough rough draft of the final project. Ben' blog post about this draft and the excerpt can be found here.


  • I chose to review Bens production report, one because I have never reviewed anything before, and two because he is doing a podcast for this project which I found very interesting.
  • Honestly, there was not much for me to say in regards to helping the author because he had a pretty good start to his project, but I did point out his strengths in connecting with the audience to show him that is something he has going for him right now.
  • One thing I really admired about Ben's rough draft of his section was that he was already thinking about and including the genre conventions of a podcast in his draft. I wasn't even thinking about those too much until around the revision process and nice to see him getting a head start!

No comments:

Post a Comment