Sunday, May 1, 2016

Production Report A

Section from outline:
Intro:
  • Introduce who I am
  • What I study
  • What my intended career is after college
Rough Section:

Throughout the course of this semester, I have learned many things about writing, creating, time management, and networking within my chosen career field and beyond. My name is Cynthia and I am currently a sophomore here at the University of Arizona. I am studying political science and Arabic and I am currently in the Naval ROTC program with the intention of becoming a Naval officer upon graduation. Although, I want to be a pilot in the Navy, there are many hoops I will have to jump through in order to get there and there will always be a life after the military where I will need to have essential life skills in order to function.



1 comment:

  1. Cynthia, I think your introduction is on the right track. The one thing I would suggest is talking about the English class. You do a great job of introducing yourself but have no introduction to how this blog post relates to the english class. You talk about how the semester has changed you but I think this project is more about how this class changed you. I don't know, this is just a suggestion. Anyway, Good luck on Project 4!

    ReplyDelete