Sunday, May 1, 2016

Content Outline

Intro:
  • Introduce who I am
  • What I study
  • What my intended career is after college
Body:
1. Reflection on project 1 and my struggles/accomplishments with it. What I learned that I took to project 2
2. Reflection on project 2. My struggles with the new technology of the genre, struggles with time management and I what I learned to use with project 3.
3. Reflection on project 3. What I liked about the project, struggles/accomplishments I had and why. What I learned from the previous projects that helped me be successful in this project.

Outro:
  • Wrap up my total experience in the class
  • How I feel this class helped me and helped me expand as a writer/creator
  • Reflection on the amount of time I dedicated to the class and how I feel I did overall.
  • Skills I learned from this class that I can use in my future in classes/work/life, etc.

2 comments:

  1. Cynthia-

    I think this outline is really great, and that your plan for this paper is really straightforward and should work well for you.

    I think the only suggestion I have is to try and narrow your focus within each Project, like in Project one what specifically you struggled with, Time Management, Blog Posts, Self Care, etc. I think if you focused in on certain aspects maybe for all three projects or just one or two per project you could be more detailed and it would be more tied together than only summarizing the Projects.

    I hope this helps and that the rest of your project goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dearest Cynthia, this is incredibly irrelevant as it is so incredibly late, but I have a peer review for your content outline:

    I like how straightforward your ideas are. You get straight to the point and outline what you’re going to talk about. I know what the gist of your essay is just based on reading your outline.

    You might want to include some more evidence, ways to pull the reader in, and ways to explain the significance of this to your reader at least to satisfy the assignment guidelines a little better.

    Your outline is bomb, you are bomb, and I’m sure your final project was bomb.

    ReplyDelete