Sunday, April 24, 2016

Reflection on Post Production and Final Editing

  1. Honestly, I feel really happy with the video essay I produced. I kind of surprised myself with my video editing skills and how I was able to incorporate a variety of media into my video while still making it look and sound good. I had also compiled all of my video clips last week and started editing and everything, so this week there was not as much to do, so thank you to me last week. *pat shoulder
  2. My biggest challenge this week, as with almost every other week was time. I was very limited on time this week, but I had done enough editing last week to be able to polish up my video this week and just tweak a few things and move around video clips.
  3. Next week, since I will be doing a standard essay for my final project, I expect to be pretty easy honestly. I saved the essay for last because I expected myself to be the most tired and done with creative projects by now, so next week should be fine.
  4. Overall, I am pretty proud with what I submitted, I would totally be fine with that being viewed by millions of people because I think I did a pretty good job of presenting the argument I chose.

No comments:

Post a Comment