Sunday, May 1, 2016

Production Report B

Section from outline:
Outro:
  • Wrap up my total experience in the class
  • How I feel this class helped me and helped me expand as a writer/creator
  • Reflection on the amount of time I dedicated to the class and how I feel I did overall.
  • Skills I learned from this class that I can use in my future in classes/work/life, etc.

Rough Section:

So despite the trials and tribulations I faced in this classes, the struggles I overcame, and the complete discontinuity from any other English I have ever taken, I thoroughly enjoyed my experience in Honors English with Mr. Bottai. I feel like I not only learned a lot about writing and the writing experience, but also about how to deal with professionals in the "real world" as us college kids like to call it. I really saw the importance of having strong writing skills both within the academia field and outside of it and how it can be utilized to my greatest advantage. Not only that, but I learned a lot about myself and just what exactly I am capable of as a writer and creator of media. The skills I learned in this class like time management, networking, and analysis will definitely be skills I will be able to apply in future careers and endeavors in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment